Sunday, June 2, 2013

Thank You

HELLO WORLD!
I have a couple updates to write, but as I sat down to start a post I realized just how loved our little Areli Rose is! I would have never imagined people from all around the world would be so invested in her story and journey. She has readers from 14 different countries!! So to all of you out there near and far (very far) I wanted to say thank you! Thank you for following, thank you for your prayers and well wishes. I just hope that Areli can inspire hope, rising against the odds and appreciation for  every moment because tomorrow isn't promised and today is beautiful! Most importantly though, I challenge each of you out there to educate 5 people about mitochondrial disease, and challenge them to tell 5 more people and so on and so forth. This disease kills more children than all childhood cancers, yet no one knows about it. Every 15 minutes a child is born who will be diagnosed with mitochondrial disease before the age of 10. We NEED to spread awarness. We NEED to find a cure. We NEED Mitochondrial Disease to become a household word. Thank you for your continued support my worldly friends!
Love, Mama Linnea





No comments:

Post a Comment