Saturday, December 1, 2012

Update

So, as you all know we were expecting some test results before Thanksgiving, well that didn't happen. I did get a call this past Wednesday from our nurse to let me know that two tests were back, but there was one more my doctor was waiting on before she calls me. The two tests came back abnormal, one of which was elevated lactic acid. This is the first time any test (besides the liver enzymes)  has come abnormal so I think we are on the path of figuring this out. We just have to wait for Dr. M to call in hopefully one more week. At the moment I feel anxious to get an official diagnosis and start to move forward with early intervention, but completely and utterly heartbroken that it might be a mitochondrial disease. I guess I'll hold it together until it is official right?....Anyways, here's some adorable pictures of my littles; they always make me smile.






No comments:

Post a Comment